Thursday, April 18, 2024

A Bit of Converting for Mordheim

 It looks like we're going to be doing a short Mordheim campaign at the ol game club, and I would dearly like to play a Cult of Possessed warband. That means I need mutants, which I'm using as an excuse to get some models from the very bottom of the leadpile built and painted. I don't remember at this point where I got either of them. Their history is lost in the legends of ancient lead.

This one is a very lumpy sculpt that has always pleased me with its sheer vibiness. He got a scorpion tail mutation.

This next one is an actual, honest-to-god Mordheim mini, albeit technically intended for the Carnival of Chaos faction (lest you think I was about to correctly use an official mini for a games workshop game XD). But he was missing a hand, which I gather is pretty common for this mini. So he got a giant claw courtesy of the Shadowlord instead. I tried to go for a more mandibular look on the sculpt here.



It'll be thrilling to finally get some paint on these guys and put them on the table.

No comments :

Post a Comment