Thursday, June 11, 2015

Necromancer

...Because I'm back from the dead, as the tired old blogging joke goes.


This figure was actually part of my Chaos Cup swag bag the year before last (?). It's supposed to be a the necromancer for an undead team (since they can't have apothecaries) but I think it'll do just fine in fantasy skirmishes as well.


All in all, I didn't find the figure particularly inspiring...but I think it's because I got to it at the tail end of a pretty big batch and was too tired of painting to bother to correct the too-rich purple robes and the too-low-contrast pale skin tones.

Let me know what you think. If you can *raise up* the enthusiasm.

Oh yeah. I'm killing it.

3 comments :

  1. I really love the different tones of purple you've got going here! Great backdrop as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently became the owner of the fig. The purples look great to me!

    ReplyDelete